Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Well 2013 is officially over. Not gonna lie... that makes me really happy. I don't know why but something about 2014 makes me think it's going to be amazing. So let's hope my intuition is right!

My favorite celebrity is Demi Lovato and yes there is a reason for saying this. Back in November I bought a copy of her book. (If you haven't... you should.) And for each day of the year she puts a goal. The goal for January 1 is " in this new year, come up with a mantra that is just yours. Each day, look in the mirror and repeat it back to yourself". Demi's is " you are beautifully and wonderfully made", just in case you were wondering. If you me, you know that I'm not one for affirmations and I think they're silly. But now, thinking back over the past few months... I realized I already had one. And it's a quote from Demi herself. In some interview she said to say to yourself "you are beautiful and you are worth it" and I took it to heart. I don't repeat it in the mirror but it is a saying that gets me through when stay strong doesn't cut it. So I guess that is mine.

Any way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment