Right now I'm trying to get myself out of this. Without giving specifics, I'm trying to make my meals more regular, trying to not give into other "healthy" urges and trying to make sure that I am doing the things that truly make me happy. (Hello new college apps).
If you think you might be trying to have a part time eating disorder, here are some things to think about:
- You are more tired than usual
- You lose focus more easily
- you still enjoy what you do but it doesn't feel as right
- You question yourself a lot more
- People are starting to be worried about you
- Other people, including you, see no issue with what is going on
- Your food seems slightly off
- Urges are becoming stronger
- You feel like have a completed a part-time eating disorder.
Don't stay on the fence. It might be worse than fighting.